- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Inherent to our synthetic materials are:
Good fatigue properties compared to metal mesh
Easy to handle and no sharp edges
High strength and tear resistance
Sefar has developed a special anti-microbial fabric that does not need any coating and is nonetheless highly efficient. The silver particles integrated in the polymer are a fixed component of the yarn. Silver ions are universally effective against 650 types of bacteria. The respected Hohenstein Institut confirms the strong anti-microbial effect.
Sefar has wet-chemical coating capabilities for hydrophobic and hydrophilic properties and is equipped with plasma machines, which produce the same result. Oleophobic and oleophilic properties are achievable with both procedures.
Hydrophobic / Oleophobic (coating or plasma)
Most coatings are fluoropolymer-based solids.
Hydrophilic / Oleophilic (coating or plasma)
Most coatings have an affinity for water, oils or oily materials.
Information on our fabrication capabilities can be found by following the links below:
Please call us for further information. We will also gladly send you fabric samples!