- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
With around 190 years experience in the manufacture of precision fabrics, Sefar offers market-leading fabric technology in the milling industry – from yarn to fabric, precisely tuned for each type of centrifugal sifter. The range includes PET and PA fabrics for efficient screening in all stages of your process. All fabrics conform to current FDA and EU regulations.
The ready-made sieve covers (cylinders) are not stitched at the seams, but welded.
There are, depending on the nature of the fabric, either the reinforced stitching (AR – armed) for fine fabrics or high-frequency (HF) stitching for coarse fabrics.
Long service life
Wide product range
Fitted with AR- or HF-welded seam
Good dimensional stability
Our products meet the specific needs of these filtration applications and are successfully running all over the world on all known centrifugal, vibro- & turbo-sifter brands and OEMs, such as:
The fabrics of the SEFAR NYTAL PA and PET range are made from yarns that contain only substances recognized as safe for use with foodstuffs.
FDA Code of Federal Regulations (USA), Food and Drugs, Art. 21, Section 177.1500
for PA, 177.1630 for PET (indirect foodstuff additional material: polymers)
Regulation (EU) No 1935/2004 of the Commission dated 27 Oct. 2004 on materials
and articles made of plastic and are intended to come into contact with foodstuffs
Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 of the Commission dated 14 Jan. 2011 on materials
and articles made of plastic that are intended to come into contact with foodstuffs
Our subsidiaries and selected representatives around the world are pleased to advise all customers individually.