- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Sefar Filtration proudly represents BWF Envirotec, worldwide leaders in the production of needlefelt filter media for industrial dust removal applications.
Dust collector bags are specially made from a comprehensive range of needlefelts, all manufactured with multi layered fibre construction on a supporting monofilament or multi filament scrim.
This ensures all fabrics are extremely compact, stable and most importantly, mechanically robust.
By matching fibre/scrim to meet the thermal, physical and chemical requirements of industry, Sefar Filtration are able to offer Dust Collector Bags which are exactly tailored to the technical requirements of particular Dust Collection applications.
Sefar Filtration provide ready-to-install Dust Collector Bags in a variety of different sizes, lengths and shapes. Dust Collector Bags are available in various top and bottom versions, with welded and stitched seams.
Dust collector bags
Dust filter pockets
Pleated filter elements
Pulse jet bags
Shaker filter bags
Static filter bags
Custom filter bags
Longer service life
Increased process safety
Welded seam technology
Better cleaning performance
Improved cake formation
Superior chemical, thermal and mechanical resistance
Optimal surface filtration
Lower energy costs through efficient cleaning
Less production down time from fewer dust collector bag changes
Improved electrostatic discharge properties
For further information, please visit our website www.puratex.com.au