- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Dust bags are used in a large variety of applications and industries. Especially where dry powder particles need to be filtered from airflow and where particles aren’t allowed to enter the atmosphere. Whether it’s in the food industry or in the chemical, mineral & environmental industry, Sefar offers tailor-made solutions for all kinds of dust collector bags.
Sefar manufactures filter sleeves in styles to suit most models and types of dust collectors.
Bags fabricated to specification from selected needlefelts and woven fabrics.
Our vast range of available felts in various weights and surface treatments, combined with local state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, allow us to offer you the best solution for your individual application.
Sefar filter bags for dust filtration systems are available in many types. Please contact us for further information. More details about our specially developed dust collector bags for the life science industry, can be found at SEFAR PHARMA GMP Bags. In the mineral industry, especially in theTiO2, we recommend Sefar bag house filters.
SEFAR TETEX NF dust filters are made from high-quality needle-felt.
The oil- and water-repellant felts (NFI) are also available in an antistatic version (NFIA).
For low pressure filters, a PET needle-felt of 350 g/m² is used
For high pressure filters and PET filter bags a 500g/m² needle-felt is used
Our subsidiaries and selected representatives around the world are pleased to advise all customers individually.