- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Luminous & acoustic ceilings and walls, ceiling awnings, lighting design, room dividers, acoustic awnings etc.
Permanently UV-resistant and colorfast fabrics, highly translucent, acoustically significant, VOC free and fire rated. Low weight per square meter, high functional and aesthetic qualities thanks to optimized technical specifications for fabric manufacture and light transmission.
Example of a construction in applications primarily needing technical light effectiveness
(e.g. light screens and walls). The light source can be on either side of the wall or screen.
The combination of high-quality technical fabrics with a special coating technology allows a specified light transmission,
light diffusion and transparency. These are so-called light-technical fabrics.
The simulator shows the different lighting effects of different fabric types.
SEFAR Architecture – Tender documents
SEFAR Architecture – Brochures & Documents