- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
Sefar offers ready to use, easy to install and perfectly fitting disc filter segment covers for vacuum and hyperbaric operated rotary disc filters. The filters are found in a wide range of solid-liquid separation processes.
Covers for rotary disc filter segments are available in a wide range of materials and pore sizes to fit the large range of applications. We offer different designs equipped with special zipper or velcro closures as well as edge reinforcement and dedicated sealing to ensure highest possible vacuum levels.
The SEFAR TETEX line comprises a complete range of monofilament, multifilament and mixed mono-/multifilament fabrics.
SEFAR TETEX fabrics all have uniformly distributed pores and a smooth surface as a result of special fabric finishing. Monofilament fabrics deliver outstanding filtration results. They do not clog during filtration and can be cleaned easily. Multifilament fabrics are used especially for their ability to retain very fine particles, as well as, their mechanical resistance. The mixed monofilament and multifilament mesh combine several of their most useful properties.
For maximum permeability and optimal cleaning properties
For maximum lifetime and best filtration performance