- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Our pleated elements for bag house filters offer an increased filtration area and provide an improved filtration efficiency compared to conventional filter bags of the same diameter. Sefar X-series is dedicated for the use in demanding, high temperature applications such as drying, micronizing and oxidation in the titanium dioxide pigment beneficiation process.
The X-600 is a unique, patented, pleated filter used in finishing of titanium dioxide pigment and other applications.
It surpasses the performance of any regular bags on the market and can increase service life by more than 100%. Outstanding results of 54 months have been shown for product lifetime. This represents the longest lifetime for any micronizer bag house lifetime in the world.
This success is mainly due to a heavy duty assembly, using the Sefar patented aluminum potting system to seal the end caps. The larger surface area from the pleats of the X-600, as compared to conventional bags, allows for significantly increased productivity and lifetime.
Increased air flow and superior efficiency
The new pleated cartridges resist high temperatures and have almost three times the surface area of other filter bags of the same diameter. In addition to providing increased air flow and superior efficiency, the pleated cartridges can replace old filters with no system modifications required.
100 % metal top and end caps
Ultra-resistant aluminum sealing
Galvanized steel core
Fiberglass felt with type A phenolic resin
Heavy duty stainless steel bands