- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
These products are made by combining fabrics, foils or films with one or several adhesive layers. Alternatively a combination using a dispenser tape is also possible.
The pieces are cold- or laser-stamped into single rings or customer specific shapes
Laser stamped parts can be supplied having a max. dimension of 245 x 245 mm
Cold stamped parts can be supplied having a max. dimension of 120 x 120 mm
Adhesive components can be supplied having a one- or double-sided adhesive layer
Can also be supplied on a dispenser tape without any adhesive backing
Quick and efficient joining to any housing or other component
(one- or double-sided adhesive layer)
Easy handling and transport in automated assembly systems (dispenser tape)
Almost unlimited spectrum of shapes (various technologies)
Broad application range:
Household and industrial appliances
Loudspeakers and microphones
For industry/application specific use please see links below:
For further information and fabric samples, please select the preferred contact option on the right.