- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
The mechanical properties of thin membranes can be improved dramatically by strengthening them through the use of a grid material integrated into the membrane itself.
Sefar’s woven, non-shedding monofilament fabrics with large open area are the ideal reinforcement media; these add strength and reduce swelling of the membrane while allowing high throughput rates.
PEEK and fluorinated products for chemically aggressive environments
or high temperature applications
Excellent thickness uniformity
Unique precision woven fabric geometry
Several surface treatments for all fabric types
Low to no extractables
Wide range of mesh openings, thicknesses and materials
Thinnest material available
No sharp protrusions
Variety of thermoplastic films
More turbulence – less fouling (unique precision woven fabric geometry)
Reduced build-up of solids on the membrane surface (increased drainage due to three dimensional fabric structure)
No damage to membrane (smooth surface, uniform thickness and no extraneous particles)
Wide field of application (high performance fibers for temperature and chemical resistance)
Little resistance – high open area (maximized open area by use of unique thin yarn)
Improved adhesion between membrane and woven layer (different surface treatments)
Additional information on our fabrication capabilities can be found by following the links below:
Please call us for further information. We will also gladly send you fabric samples!
Further details can also be found in the technical list 'SEFAR Open Mesh fabrics' under Downloads.