- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
The PowerHeat fabrics are woven fabrics usually consisting of wires, PET and electrically conductive filaments. PowerHeat has the following properties:
Quick heating up due to low intrinsic mass
Electrically insulated or not insulated
Energy efficient: high temperature/power ratio
Homogeneous surface temperature
Up to 1000 W/m² heating power dissipation when exposed to air
About 10 – 20 kW/m² heating power dissipation feasible when exposed
to liquids and composites
Light-weight (< 90 g/m²)
High air permeability (> 8000 l/m²/s, depending on fabric design)
Soft: can be placed closely to surface that needs to be heated up
Compatible with injection / back-injection mold processes
Can be pleated
SEFAR PowerHeat fabrics are designed according to customer needs.
Amazingly quick heating up
Heating power adjustable by PWM (pulse width modulation)
Can be used as an insert in an injection mold component
Can be sewed or laminated into a customer product
Sefar supports you by specifying and defining your product according to your needs:
Fabric size and heating area (length x width)