- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Can be cut to almost any shape: the electrode matrix of several electrodes over the whole surface guarantees the current distribution and thus evenly heats the whole surface area.
Excellent temperature homogenity
The electric power supply bars are placed side-by-side, e.g. along one fabric edge
Compatible with injection/back-injection mold processes
Compatible with thermoforming processes
Quick heat-up due to its light weight
Energy efficient: high temperatures are attained with low electrical power
Up to 1000 W/m² heat transfer when exposed to air
Up to 10-25 kW/m² heat transfer possible when exposed to liquids and composites
High air permeability
Safety: no overheating, even when partially destructed
Other power/voltage configurations are also available.
SEFAR PowerHeat NT fabrics are tailored towards our customer needs.
Available as roll goods: the fabric can be cut to the customer’s desired shape
Dynamic heating adjustment by PWM (pulse width modulation) control
Fabric can be sewn or laminated
Available in several different power densities and voltages