- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Sefar filter covers are suitable for all common types of rotary pan filters such as tilting pan or screw discharge systems. A wide range of dedicated filter media covers the need of the most common separation tasks performed on rotary pan filters. Sefar filter covers are the material of choice for rotary pan filters. They are suitable for all common types of rotary pan filters such as tilting pan or screw discharge systems. A wide range of dedicated filter media covers the need of the most common separation tasks performed on rotary pan filters and are known to last longer and yield higher results than ordinary filter cloths.
Sefar covers for pan filters are developed for outstanding performance and service life time.
They are available in fabrics of different weave styles, wire diameters and widths.
Precise laser-cut technology allows fabrication under highest quality standards.
The SEFAR TETEX line comprises a complete range of monofilament, multifilament and mixed mono-/multifilament fabrics.
SEFAR TETEX fabrics all have uniformly distributed pores and a smooth surface as a result of special fabric finishing. Monofilament fabrics deliver outstanding filtration results. They do not clog during filtration and can be cleaned easily. Multifilament fabrics are used especially for their ability to retain very fine particles as well as their mechanical resistance. The mixed monofilament and multifilament mesh combine several of their most useful properties.
For maximum permeability and optimal cleaning properties
With filter layer and sturdy supporting fabric
Fine and smooth filtration surface