- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Whether as a substrate to be coated or as a fabric to be laminated on top of solar cells, Sefar’s fabric-based electrodes work extremely well as highly efficient transparent electrodes. Larger cell sizes thus become a reality. Cost and time-consuming processes can be simplified or even eliminated, e.g. the printing of silver fingers can be avoided on the production line.
SEFAR TCF containing special wires has the unique benefit of interconnecting solar cells or even replacing printed silver fingers at the same time. The fabric is specifically designed according to the technology`s needs.
Heterojunction solar cell without Ag fingers, SEFAR TCF laminated on top as current collector (replaces silver fingers) and interconnector (replaces ribbon tabbing), made in 2016 together with CSEM.
SEFAR TCF and SEFAR TCS with corrosion resistant and highly conductive wires is the answer to the need for such transparent electrodes in the dye sensitized solar cell market, where corrosive electrolytes are generally used.
Flexible DSC, 100 cm² single cell, using SEFAR TCF as current collector (ITO free).
The usely of high conductive semi-transparent fabrics as bottom and/or top electrodes allows the design of large area devices without being limited by the conductivity of the electrode materials.
Devices can be processed directly on SEFAR TCS Planar while SEFAR TCF can be laminated on top of OPV devices as non-printed highly conductive electrodes.
OPV cell with laminated fabric as top electrode
SEFAR TCS can be used in Perovskite solar cells as transparent electrode enabling large cells.
Perovskite solar cell, 12% efficiency (at 30% sun illumination), using SEFAR TCS Planar