- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
The electronic industry is one of the most demanding among all screen printing applications. This is where screen printing must achieve the highest reproduction requirements, standardized production processes and exactly defined printing parameters. Screen printing mesh parameters, such as high tensile strength, dimensional stability, extended lifetime and the best ink release behavior are of great importance. The following pages show Sefar’s specialized solutions for this industry.
The printed circuit board industry uses screen printing which is still the most economical and fastest way to print PCB solder masks etch resist, legends and single multi-layers.
Membrane switches are commonly used to connect signal command devices such as keypads and buttons to the function circuitry of an appliance.
Touchscreens enable the user to interact directly with the display to work with the displayed information. Well-known examples are smartphones and tablets.