- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Incorporating glass into a construction can be a challenge, however SEFAR Architecture VISION fabric is the perfect combination of design and function. SEFAR Architecture VISION fabrics provide unlimited creativity, reduce solar heat gain by reducing glare. Heat radiation is reduced by SEFAR Architecture VISION fabrics up to 45% and they additionally absorb a large part of remaining radiation, thus the combination can block up to 70% of the heat radiation. Thermal modeling of the glass build-up can be calculated easily with a partner company Sommer Informatik and provide your team with a solution to both energy conservation and artistic creativity.
A glass facade – depending on the type of fabric style, UV printed color and time of day – changes between transparency and reflection, bringing new life to this building’s exterior.
The special technical specifications of the SEFAR Architecture VISION fabrics make the facade optically and functionally unique. A variety of colors and designs open up entirely new spaces for visual design. Special features such as individual sun protection, the one-way vision effect to improve views to the exterior, a lower g-value and the reduction of bird impacts increase the decisive added value to the facade.
Power transmission in laminated glass
The building consists of a glass facade featuring SEFAR Architecture VISION. This fabric is laminated into the exterior glass facade, reducing heat gain and glare and having a positive effect on the indoor climate.
SEFAR Architecture | fabric&light – white PVDF fabrics for acoustically effective light ceilings and light walls, lamella constuctions, room dividers, acouostic sails, etc.
SEFAR Architecture | fabric&weather – white PTFE fabrics for membrance ans kinetic folding constructions, canopies, sun sails, umbrellas, awnings, etc.