- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
A high school in Horw, Switzerland recently renovated its building with SEFAR VISION fabric, laminated into a high-thermal-insulating glass profile. The VISION interlayer, featured in three colors – Titanium, Copper, and Gold – creates a distinct appearance and insulation to reduce solar heat gain.
«The end result is a drastically improved learning environment inside a high-performance façade.
About SEFAR Architecture
SEFAR Architecture is a leading manufacturer of monofilament precision and ePTFE yarn fabrics and fabric systems for interior and exterior architectural applications. With comprehensive knowledge in textile architecture, Sefar has cooperated with experienced lighting technicians and polymer experts to develop a new generation of fabrics for the architectural and design community. For more information on SEFAR Architecture’s products and services.
SEFAR Architecture | fabric&light – white PVDF fabrics for acoustically effective light ceilings and light walls, lamella constuctions, room dividers, acouostic sails, etc.
SEFAR LIGHTFRAME’s unique secondary membrane allows it to evenly diffuse light while improving acoustics. The dual membrane system prevents the penetration of debris and bugs that hinder the visual impact of other translucent ceiling products.
LIGHTFRAME also provides long-lasting resistance to UV light and does not yellow over time. The low-maintenance material resists moisture and dirt, meets all fire code requirements, and is free of VOCs. In the event of a fire, the ASTM E84 Class A membranes used with LIGHTFRAME produce no smoke.
Learn more details about SEFAR LIGHTFRAME
SEFAR Architecture | fabric&weather – white PTFE fabrics for membrance ans kinetic folding constructions, canopies, sun sails, umbrellas, awnings, etc.