- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
SEFAR Architecture Vision is a new textile made of special black monofilaments. The basic product range includes six fabrics made of two different threads with different mesh apertures from 25 to 70%. Several metals like aluminium, copper, chrome, titanium, gold or an aluminium/copper combination are used to coat the fabric on one side. This metallic side is also printable while the backside remains neutrally black and offers a lightly reduced transparency to the outside. Laminated inside glass SEFAR Architecture Vision adds a soft textile structure to the glass and reduces solar heat gain and glare if it is used as facade or roof element.
Sefar has registred the Vision fabric for the famous iF product design award
and has been assigned.
An international jury has awarded this product. In total 2486 products of 1016 participants from 39 countries have applied for the treasured iF product design award. Therewith Sefar won through in a very qualified and international competition environment.
The iF product design award for Vision is in line with the successful awards for the innovative products from Sefar Architecture Solutions.
After the already received:
■ Material award 2008:
for the photometric and acoustic
■ Product design award 2008:
for the modular clamping system Light
■ Innovationspreis Textil und Objekt:
for the Vision fabric line
the iF product design award for SEFAR Architecture Vision is alread the forth award in series.